BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – EXPORT
Full time permanent post in Cannock (Staffordshire, UK)
Salary £23 – 29K + profit share + commission
After 7 consecutive record years of growth The Mercian Labels Group wishes to appoint an accomplished Business Development Manager for its Security Labels International division, at its HQ in Cannock, Staffordshire. We are looking for an experienced salesperson with a good command of Spanish and unusually good interpersonal and communication skills. Security Product knowledge would be an advantage but not essential as full product training will be given. Experience in selling through distributors in export markets is very desirable. Reporting to the Sales Office Manager and responsible for planning and carrying out marketing and sales activities so as to actively grow the lucrative export market by driving Brand awareness and expanding product knowledge. You should be of graduate calibre or equivalent, have previous experience in a sales or pro-active customer service environment with a good business acumen, commitment and a totally positive “can do” attitude.
Reports to: Sales Office Manager
* Handle enquiries, prepare quotations, process and follow orders, proactively identify and develop new business
* Responsible for dealing with existing and prospective customers and distributors in Export markets.
* Expanding the Distributor network worldwide, but especially S.America
* Increasing Brand awareness worldwide.
* To meet sales, gross margin and value added targets as detailed in the business plan and monthly performance reviews.
* To be responsible for accurate and timely issue of quotations and works orders to security related customers and as required.
* To plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales – especially managing personal time and productivity.
* To attend trade shows and meetings, events abroad and in the UK where appropriate.
* To identify and develop suitable export distributors and to maintain a high standard of communications in order to optimise business relationships and revenue with existing distributors worldwide.
* To respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post and telephone.
* To monitor, analyse, record and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
* To carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
* To liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
* To communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
* Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
* Other tasks to support the business plan as and when required including working extra hours if required to ensure company business objectives are met.
* Any other duties as directed by management.
* Sales Skills Essential – you must have a background and previous experience in a sales executive and/or customer service role, preferably in a technical manufacturing export environment
* Security Product Knowledge and/or Labelling knowledge desirable
* Be target-driven with a passion for sales
* Have excellent communication, inter-personal and be comfortable dealing with people at all levels
* Customer focused
* A good command of Spanish (Business) – written & spoken
* Team player, can work on own initiative without supervision
This is a key role and we truly want the right person to join our existing sales team. We are looking for someone to bring confidence, a flair for the role and an upbeat approach to our business!
If you feel you have what it takes to fulfill this role and have the genuine desire and drive to contribute to, and be a part of, the ongoing growth & development of the company, please send covering letter and CV stating your current salary and / or salary expectations to Tara Warner, HR Consultant email@example.com .
For further information please visit our website.
Deadline for applications: Monday 6th January 2014
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
This labelling news was spotted at Custom Printed Labels from the UK's best digital self adhesive label printing companies
Get the full story direct from source..