Have you ever received a printed coupon or offer when you left a store, restaurant, or hotel?
These printed pieces that may offer some sort of discount, promotional product, code, or game are called printed promotional products or loyalty printed solutions!
Promotional Products are designed to increase brand awareness. They are an incredibly powerful marketing tool that allows a brand to connect with consumers.
Loyalty Programs is another marketing strategy that can be used to encourage customers to continue to shop at or use the services of a business linked with the program.
Did you know that consumers prefer personalized rewards for their loyalty to a brand?
- 68% of consumers would shop at a store offering rewards over ones that do not.
- 61% of consumers say that the most important way a brand can interact with them is by surprising them with offers or gifts just for being a customer.
- 4 out of 5 people are more likely to engage with a brand that offers incentives.
- 73% of consumers are more likely to recommend brands with good loyalty programs.
- The top reason consumers join loyalty programs are saving money and member-only perks.
- Free delivery was rated the number one loyalty perk across all generations.
- The most popular rewards across all generations was discounts, followed by free products.
- 75% of consumers like discounts and offers.
Launching promotional printed pieces such as coupons, or games/sweepstakes can be very beneficial and cost worthy for your brand.
Using Coupons as your promotional piece can attract and capture sales at point of purchase, generate repeat purchases, build loyalty, and incentivize consumers to trade brands.
Coupons have a low-cost investment that can generate a big return. About 20% of females and males both look for printed coupons at least once a week. 36% of Millennials and 29% of Gen Z often use coupons.
Overall coupons increase sales and brand awareness. By adding a coupon to your products package, you will increase the number of new customers, increase the return of former customers, and increase long-lasting brand strength.
Loyalty programs can help maintain price integrity, increase aspirational purchases to achieve rewards can provide gains in units per transactions, increase store trips and conversions.
- 71% of Gen X, 70% of Millennials, 63% of Baby Boomers, and 62% of Gen Z said a loyalty program influences their brand choices.
- 77% of Millennials redeem rewards once a quarter.
- 65% of Gen Z and 71% of Millennials are highly influenced by loyalty programs.
Loyalty programs can offer items such as:
- Free Items
- Codes that can be redeemed online
- Points that can be collected and added up to redeem free items
- Special Offers
- Printed games and sweepstakes can build your loyalty with consumers and keep them coming back while bringing you immediate and measurable ROI.
Whether it is instant win, web, or collect-and-win games, we provide you with high-impact game pieces that will help you create the perfect game or sweepstakes to fit your application.
With our multiple printing techniques and variable imaging capabilities, Whitlam Group can engineer the perfect game or sweepstakes piece to meet your needs. Whether you want personalization for one-to-one marketing or security features to safeguard your product, Whitlam Group will provide you with high-impact game pieces that will give you astonishing results.
Some of the most popular loyalty programs include:
When creating or deciding what promotional product will be best for your brand here are some tips to consider.
- You want to make sure that your consumers are aware of the promotion. This can be done by using advertisements, word of mouth, or social media.
- You want the promotional piece to cost worthy for your consumers. Meaning most consumers will be willing to participate in the promotion if it means possible getting a free product or an amount off their purchase/next purchase.
- You want the promotional piece to stand out. If you choose to do a peal and reveal or coupon that will be adhered to your product you don’t want it to blend in too much to your packaging design because then it may be over looked or not noticed by consumers.
- You want to make sure to include all the information the consumer needs to know of either the advertising for the promotional piece or on the promotional piece itself to ensure there will not be any confusion. This information could include an expiration date, date of when the piece can be redeemed/used, or a website that you can visit for more information/rules.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic stores are seeing an increase in online ordering but a significant decrease in walk-in customers. A solution to get consumers back in the stores is by launching a promotional product/campaign. This will increase the walk-in, brand awareness, and sales.
Whitlam Group are experts when it comes to printed promotional products such games and sweepstakes and coupons. If you feel like one of these solutions is right for you then contact us today and we can help you develop your promotional piece.
This labelling news was spotted at Blog – Whitlam Group
Get the full story direct from source..