One of the only places from which I get personalized direct mail is the auto dealership that occasionally services our SUV. I received another personalized piece this past week, and while I think they continue to do a better-than-static job of things, I continue to see omissions that could make the difference between us buying…
- Low cost ($4) plates.
- Quick 5 minute CTP plate making,
- No click charges,
- No print or die cylinders to change,
- No Impression settings,
- No sticky back tape,
- No Priming required, Use standard substrates,
- No expensive/proprietary digital inks, low cost inks from multiple ink suppliers,
- Low waste,
- Rapid changeovers,
- Inline finishing (screen, hot foil with saver, cold foil, emboss, lamination, die cutting),
- Excellent profitability for short to medium production runs!
- True offset print quality and predictability!
Benson Group’s pack entry Baylis & Harding Great Body Firming Cream has been shortlisted in the 2014 Luxury Packaging Awards
needed to reflect specific application needs and brand images. These White Rainbow materials broaden wine labelling range still further, and offer unique opportunities to differentiate.
The United States Postal Service is running an Emerging Technology promotion for business mailers who incorporate Near Field Communication or Augmented Reality into their direct mail (Standard Mail letters and flats. Nonprofit Standard Mail letters and flats). The promotion is part of a USPS effort to promote the “best practices for integrating direct mail with…
For years, industry experts have proclaimed that the time will come when social media marketing is as effective as traditional marketing. Some are suggesting that the release of a very successful new album using only social media may provide a blueprint of future marketing successes and act as a tipping point. Late last year, Beyoncé released her latest album, Drunk…