- Former Chief Operating Officer of the worlds-largest residential junk removal company, 1-800-GOT-JUNK?; growing revenues from $2 Million to $106 Million in just six years while nurturing award-winning workplace cultures.
- President of the worlds-largest private currency used by over 30,000 companies across the globe; grew the valuation of the company from $2M to $64M in 2 years.
- Top-rated lecturer at the EO/MIT Entrepreneurial Masters Program and a powerful speaker at EO/YPO & Vistage events around the world.
His wide range of executive roles has given him expertise across all aspects of business, from strategic planning, operations, people, sales, marketing, call centers and PR. Combined with hands-on experience negotiating corporate acquisitions and developing numerous strategic partnerships, there are few real-world business challenges he hasn’t faced.
Now, as the founder of BackPocket COO, Herold mentors a select class of proven CEOs, entrepreneurs and their teams, helping them navigate growth, leadership, and building their own unique company cultures.
Attendees of the General Session on Monday, March 10th can expect to take away the following from Herold’s presentation:
- How to use a unique visioning process called a “Painted Picture” to create total alignment in your employees and have them reading your mind
- The best systems to attract, interview, select, and handcuff top employees
- Secrets to attracting ‘A’ Players away from competitors
The 2014 Converter Meeting will take place March 9-12 at the Resort at Pelican Hill, Newport Coast, CA. Click for details.
This labelling news was spotted at TLMI - Tag and Label Manufacturers Institute, INC
Get the full story direct from source..